Flat Weight Bench for Workout
Free & Fast Shipping
Take advantage of our free shipping offer within the USA and experience fast order processing and shipment. With most orders fulfilled within 2-5 days, you can receive your items in no time. Please note that heavier items may take an additional 2-3 days for processing.
90 Days Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you have 90 days from the delivery date to return your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked. Simply send us an email at [email protected] to initiate the return process.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Sunny Health & Fitness Flat Weight Bench – SF-BH620037 is a space-efficient and essential cornerstone for your strength training exercises and workouts. This versatile weight bench could be paired with several different types of equipment for a comprehensive total body home gym fitness experience. It features an incredible max weight of up to 500 lb so you can push your gains and workouts to its limit!
- MAX WEIGHT: Featuring an incredible max weight capacity of 500 lb, this workout bench is built for the toughest workouts from bench presses to dumbbell curls and more!
- COMFORT: High density foam cushion enhances your comfort during your strength workouts and exercises.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Durable and resilient polyurethane covering, allows for quick and easy cleaning and maintenance. Simply wash and wipe after use.
- SECURE: A stable and nonslip base – the rubberized feet of the flat weight bench ensure piece of mind and added safety.
- SPACE EFFICIENT: Measuring at 43L x 15.5W x 17H inches, this compact bench is perfect for any home gym. The compact form factor can still adequately accommodate users up to 7 ft tall.
- HOME GYM: Get a complete strength training workout experience all from the comfort and convenience of your own home. This flat weight bench is the perfect addition to your power cage or squat rack to perform bench presses. In addition, you could work on your arms and upper body with curls exercise using a set of dumbbells.
There are no reviews yet.