Aerial Yoga Swing Stand 551 lbs. Load Bearing
Free & Fast Shipping
Take advantage of our free shipping offer within the USA and experience fast order processing and shipment. With most orders fulfilled within 2-5 days, you can receive your items in no time. Please note that heavier items may take an additional 2-3 days for processing.
90 Days Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you have 90 days from the delivery date to return your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked. Simply send us an email at [email protected] to initiate the return process.
- Additional information
- Reviews (9)
The Portable Indoor & Outdoor Aerial Yoga Frame
Stable & Durable & Convenient
- Are you looking for a safe and reliable aerial yoga frame? This yoga stand requires no screws to connect the steel pipes, and the threaded rotary connection, removal, and installation only take a few seconds, which is portable and safe. The aerial yoga frame has a special base design for added safety, making it safe and convenient whether you want to perform aerial dance and yoga exercises indoors or outdoors.
- High Stability & Security
- Built to Last
- Set up in Minutes
- Portable Aerial Yoga Frame
Professional Aerial Yoga Frame
The side of this bracket has a triangular structure, which is a very stable shape. The presence of a safety belt prevents the bracket from sliding, which further improves the stability of the bracket.
Sturdy & Durable
This bracket is made of sturdy steel pipe, with a maximum load capacity of 250 kg / 551 lbs, and a detachable and portable design, which meets our needs where we go and where we exercise.
Safe & Strong Construction
The screws of the base of this bracket are 360 ° designed to rotate in all directions without slipping; the bottom of the foot-pad is non-slip design, which increases friction and has a better grip.
Easy to Install
The bracket is composed of beams and supporting steel pipes. The structure is simple, and the installation and removal are very easy. 1 or 2 people can quickly complete it in a few minutes.
20FT Aerial Yoga Hammock
We provide a 6 m / 20 ft wine-red yoga stretch fabric, 2 main locks, 2 O-belts, and 2 safety belts, ready to use and no waiting for exercise.
Indoor & Outdoor
This bracket is very versatile, can be used in aerial yoga, aerial dance, Olympic rings, hammocks and as a pull rod or swing frame.
- Material: Steel Pipe
- Steel Pipe Diameter: 45 mm / 1.8″
- Steel Pipe Thickness: 1.5 mm / 0.06″
- Weight: 31 kg / 68 lbs
- Maximum Load: 250 kg / 551 lbs
- Bracket Size (LxWxH): 2.68 x 1.88 x 2.93 m / 106″ x 74″ x 115″
- 1 x Aerial Yoga Frame
- 1 x 6 m / 236″ / 20 ft Wine Red Yoga Stretch Fabric
- 2 x Main Locks
- 2 x O-Belts
- 2 x Safety Belts
Features & Details
- High Stability & Security: Triangle structure increases stability; safety belt and non-slip base increases friction. It is an ideal solution for indoor and outdoor exercises.
- Built to Last: A 6 m / 236″ length red yoga stretch fabric can be attached to the yoga rig by the main lock and O-belt. It is soft and tough, has the super load-bearing capacity and good anti-skid rebound, which can make you have great yoga experience.
- Set up in Minutes: This indoor/outdoor yoga frame’s steel pipes are all threaded rotary connections, without any screws and other installation tools, so it is very convenient to install and remove, and 1 or 2 people can quickly complete the installation in a short time.
- Portable Aerial Yoga Frame: This yoga swing stand is made of 1.5 mm / 0.06″ thick steel pipe, weighs only 31 kg / 68 lbs, has high hardness and 250 kg / 551 lbs high load-bearing capacity to meet the needs of most people.
- Fit for All Weather: The bracket is 2.68 m / 106″ length x 1.88 m / 74″ width x 2.93 m / 115″ height, and the size is suitable. It can be used for indoor or outdoor performances or yoga exercises.
I feel a safety issue.
Also I did see this on eBay for cheaper so maybe look into that first but just a thought. Over all I’m happy with it I can chill in the hammock for hours just swinging away and I can get my energy out by climbing around on it so it’s a win in my book.
Update: it’s a bit small when using a hoop I have a 36”. Can be a little much trying to avoid hitting your head or legs and avoiding metal clanking. In the new photo you can see it at it’s full height even added a photo of the hoop height compared to me most seem to have there’s even higher when doing aerial. I’m almost 5foot 3 and Weight 200.
When the box arrived it was heavier than I expected (2 person lift message on box). It was very easy to assemble with 2 people. You could totally assemble it alone but it’d be a little annoying since the legs get pretty long.
It is probably not something you want to take apart and put back together constantly, but it’s honestly great!
It would be strong enough to hold decal hundred pounds of needed.
So far very happy.